London Chauffeur full day to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover tour
London to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover Tour chauffeur driven car hire
Leeds Castle: Heading out to Leeds Castle, we pass through Greenwich, home of the famous ‘Cutty Sark’ tea clipper and the Royal Observatory, and cross over the Greenwich Meridian. Leeds Castle was described by Lord Conway as ‘the loveliest castle in the world’ and is set in the middle of a natural lake, surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and gardens. We will take you in before the doors open to the public, to experience its magic in an atmosphere of still tranquillity. There will also be time to explore the castle grounds where you will find the ‘Lady Baillie Garden’ with views over the lake, an aviary and maze.
Canterbury Cathedral: Travelling through Kent, the county known as the ‘Garden of England’, we make our way to Canterbury to visit the Cathedral. This magnificent Cathedral is the most important church within the worldwide Anglican faith. The central ‘Bell Harry Tower’ dates back to 1498, and the crypt to the 11th Century. It is here where your guide will tell the story of the shocking murder of Archbishop Thomas Beckett in 1170 and there will also be time to explore the narrow streets of Canterbury.
Dover: We continue our chauffeur driven tour through the picturesque landscape of Kent dotted with unusual buildings and quaint little villages to Dover, where you’ll see the famous White Cliffs standing 400 feet above sea level. Brooding above the White Cliffs is the sprawling Dover Castle still watching over the town 800 years on.
- Mercedes E-Class: £300
- Mercedes S-Class: £415
- BMW 7 Series: £415
- Mercedes VIANO: £395
- VW Transporter: £400
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices above do not include any tickets. Tickets at all locations are to be purchased separately.
- Half day tours last 6 hours, any extra time due to longer stays at any locations will be charged extra.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all of its vehicles.
- In an unfortunate event where you have to cancel the booking, a 48-hour notice is required, or a 50% cancellation fee applies.